Tue, Oct 31|
Everyone's favorite Tuesday activity goes spooky: join us for fall walk-in tiny tattoos. October Dates: 10/3, 10/17, 10/24, 10/31
Time & Location
Oct 31, 1:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Rochester, 60 Browns Race, Rochester, NY 14614, USA
About The Event
Tiny Tattuesdays are walk-in appointment days for tiny-sized flash. Doors open at 1pm, but the line typically starts to form around noon or earlier. Slots are assigned on an approximate schedule, but times are not guaranteed.
Planning on stopping by? Here’s some good info to know:
- For each of these Walk-in events: Come on in, sign up for a spot on our list at the atrium desk, and we will send you a text when it’s your turn to hop in the chair. You’re welcome to hang in our gallery and lounge while you wait! We recommend arriving early, as a line is usually forming around noon.
- Flash designs are available in the price ranges of $75- $125.
- To give everyone a fair chance, we ask that you select only one design per artist. Which technically means you can see each of us in a day if ya snag your spots right.
- On flash days we encourage limbs only, especially for apprentice tattoos. If you are seeing Hayden for a tattoo, you are welcome to inquire about alternative placement options.
- Designs from ALL previous tiny flash events are still available upon request (available to see on artist pages/highlight reel). But specifically this October we are featuring flash illustrations from Maliya Travers-Crumb, fresh flash Hayden and Shawnee Hill
- Yes, you can bring in a custom request! We just ask that you keep the sizing to 3” and under and come as prepared as possible. Out of respect for folks waiting, we won’t be taking designs that require complex designing or re-designing. Please be flexible! Not all tiny tattoos are possible. We’ll do our best to direct you once we know what you have in mind.
- We do not copy work without an artists express consent. If you have a tiny design made by another artist, please also come prepared with proof of permission. (A receipt, email permission…etc)
MASKS ARE REQUIRED IN THE PARLOR Covid still kickin, flu season and back to school bugs in the air… let’s just not mess with it. We’re gonna tighten our practices around masking as we enter fall, and we thank you in advance for helping us do that. A disposable mask will be provided for you in the parlor if you need one.